Eagle1855

Cool:

Air Force

Penn State (old school, plain)

Alabama (old school, plain)

Texas all-white road uniforms

Horrible:

Clemson w/ purple pants

Miami's orange uniforms (green looks OK)

San Diego State's helmets

Any uniform w/ armpit stripes.... Tech, Baylor, Louisville, etc.

USC..... looks like they're sposored by McDonald's

USC..... looks like they're sposored by McDonald's

USC had the colors first. and their uniforms were fine untill those no talent a$$ clowns* came by and used the same colors.

also Texas Orange unis are the best and most recognizeable in the country. you can get ND mixed up with the line of other Blue and goldish teams. Michigans uni's are about as hip as a side spike (come on children of the late 70's). Bama is pretty cool, but there are more maroon/ crimson uni's out there than any other color. But the Texas Orange uni's cannot be mistaken. everyone knows who they are right away, and I think they look great.

(*I dont really care about USC, I just like the phrase a$$ Clown)

the Texas Orange uni's cannot be mistaken. everyone knows who they are right away, and I think they look great.

I think the all-white Texas uniforms are awesome. Texas fans should too, after all, thats how they have dressed for the last 2 Rose Bowl victorys and a Big 12 championship.

I also like Penn State's helmet/uniform. simple, yet unmistakable.

also Texas Orange unis are the best and most recognizeable in the country. you can get ND mixed up with the line of other Blue and goldish teams. Michigans uni's are about as hip as a side spike (come on children of the late 70's). Bama is pretty cool, but there are more maroon/ crimson uni's out there than any other color. But the Texas Orange uni's cannot be mistaken. everyone knows who they are right away, and I think they look great.

Especially when you figure out that your not watching the Tenessee Volunteers.

Good Ken, if you can't tell the difference after one glance between the burnt orange of Texas and the reflective hunter's jacket/highway maintenance worker orange of Tennessee, you might want to check into prescription eyewear!

After writing that I realized that it was the white uniforms that I had trouble differentiating.