Attendence just in...

andrewrozell

Yes thanks for setting me straight on my thoughts. I was excited to go to the game the other night, and I was thinking of things that might bring more people to the game. Alumni and students will definitely be the number one focus to try and bring to the game via Marketing. I was thinking with a city the size of Denton and growning, I wonder if there is Marketing plans in place to bring the Denton Community to the game. It seems that bringing in new fans from the area would be neat. Maybe I'm off on my thinking. What do you think?

GMG

i would just like to thank the marketing and promotions department for the large crowd since they get blamed for the small ones....winning has nothing to do with crowd size, it was all about the marketing and promotions...anybody?

That's a given that winning brings fans in. I'm trying to look at a bigger focus than just the campus. Guess you didn't see where I was going with my comments

That's a given that winning brings fans in. I'm trying to look at a bigger focus than just the campus. Guess you didn't see where I was going with my comments

Just looking for ways to reach out to the Denton Communtiy that's all. I do agree the crowd was great. Nothing wrong with trying to increase the fan base and excitiement about UNT Sports