Arg! Once again DMN Area 100-No UNT!

Green Grenade II

And I wonder why my interest level has gone so far down. It is all my fault, I know. I should just somehow brandish my undyling loyalty to Dickey-Ball and get over it. Problem is...I have gotten over it, along with numerous other fans and alums. The company line here, "don't jump ship, you fair-weather fan. We don't need your kind around these here part. Goodbye and good riddance."

The problem is...I've continually supported this program for decades through thick and thin, great seasons and bad seasons...but Darrell Dickey has driven me away with his dissing of our program and fans and his inability to win out of conference games...or even show preparation (i.e. our home opener last season, a 54-2 loss to Tulsa. Tulsa had a great season, but they were 0-2 when they came to Fouts Field. It all went downhill from there. I'm through until Dickey is gone. I will NOT be missed, I know. I know, I know!

And I wonder why my interest level has gone so far down. It is all my fault, I know. I should just somehow brandish my undyling loyalty to Dickey-Ball and get over it. Problem is...I have gotten over it, along with numerous other fans and alums. The company line here, "don't jump ship, you fair-weather fan. We don't need your kind around these here part. Goodbye and good riddance."

The problem is...I've continually supported this program for decades through thick and thin, great seasons and bad seasons...but Darrell Dickey has driven me away with his dissing of our program and fans and his inability to win out of conference games...or even show preparation (i.e. our home opener last season, a 54-2 loss to Tulsa. Tulsa had a great season, but they were 0-2 when they came to Fouts Field. It all went downhill from there. I'm through until Dickey is gone. I will NOT be missed, I know. I know, I know!

To GGII:

Now Rick, why should dear ol' alma mater recruit in an area that the North Texas Council of Goverments says now has 5.6 million population (or citizens) and all in our backyard in Mean Green Country? We shouldn't ever have anyone listed on such lists, now (insert sarcasm) should we?

Don't forget our infamous "under the radar theory" ((& might this have really been a GMG.com created theory all this time--that's just a theory, too BTW) that other schools like SMU, La Tech and Tulsa have apparently picked up on in recent recruiting years and are (apparently) mastering "The Theory" quite well (as last Fall's scoreboard results might indicate). Hellsbells, Rick, has it come down to our having lost our ace in the hole with all this under the radar theory gone kaput! {:<( GGII, let's you and I come up with some new recruiting theories, OK? }:>)

....................................................................................................

AN OVER THE RADAR THEORY..........What can we possibly be hiding at UNT with such a radar theory that other schools that get in the Top 25 regularly (or even the Top 60 NCAA 1-A schools) would want to recruit to the extent that we do each Winter? (BTW, the MAC's top football schools get in the Top 25 regularly, so with that glaring fact in mind what are we waiting on at UNT to emulate the MAC's top football schools)?

....................................................................................................

Edited by PlummMeanGreen