A 50/50 day in sports

emmitt01

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to wake up and find out Fox West was carrying the Katy vs SC game out in Hawaii! Oh high school football - nobody does it better than Texas!

I couldn't help but feel like I was watching the Memphis vs North Texas bowl game - Katy got all of the in the stands pub. Their bright red showed up well on TV and people frankly seem bored with SC - I don't even live there and they bore me. Not to mention their green doesn't show up in the stands.

Sounds Familiar!

GMG

I am always amazed everytime I see Carrol play at Texas Stadium because of the number of their fans that have access to so many of the private luxury suites. Saturday while at the game I counted 26 of the suites in use with Dragon fans inside. Out of curiosity for the economic makeup of Katy, I asked one group of their fans if the game had been played at Reliant in Houston if there would have been anyone in the suites there and they laughed and said "no way, we ain't got that kind of money at Katy".

Rick

"no way, we ain't got that kind of money at Katy".

while it is undeniably true that southlake is one of the wealthier areas in Texas, Katy is no Lake Dallas itself... its a pretty decent area if you can get past the hellacious traffic on 10. I imagine you would see a few boxes open. Thats pretty funny though, and having lived next door to southlake for a couple years, I cant say im suprised!