Patrick Cobbs

Joel Nwigwe

Beau Davidson

Jason May

Shawn Early

T.J. Covington

JaMel Branch

Nick Bazaldua

Note: Only two TSSM players listed, so please no love fest about them in this thread.

North Texas players listed:

Patrick Cobbs

Joel Nwigwe

Beau Davidson

Jason May

Shawn Early

T.J. Covington

JaMel Branch

Nick Bazaldua

Note: Only two TSSM players listed, so please no love fest about them in this thread.

This shows you how reliable this is.

Cobbs: Should get a shot, late round draft pick.

Nwigwe: Junior, not coming out or getting drafted.

Davidson: Injury prone...too small for NFL

May: Not getting drafted, poor season and past North Texas players with better credentials didn't get drafted.

Early: Will be back next year after tearing ACL. Needs to bulk up to play LB in NFL, otherwise, should learn the safety position if he wants a look.

Covington: Great size and speed which will probably lead to him getting signed as a FA. Must play more under control and shut his mouth to succeed.

Branch: His career ended the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Bazaldua: Will get a shot as a FA.

Cobbs and Baz are the two with the best shot at the NFL.

This shows you how reliable this is.

Cobbs:  Should get a shot, late round draft pick.

Nwigwe: Junior, not coming out or getting drafted.

Davidson: Injury prone...too small for NFL

May:  Not getting drafted, poor season and past North Texas players with better credentials didn't get drafted.

Early:  Will be back next year after tearing ACL.  Needs to bulk up to play LB in NFL, otherwise, should learn the safety position if he wants a look.

Covington:  Great size and speed which will probably lead to him getting signed as a FA.  Must play more under control and shut his mouth to succeed.

Branch:  His career ended the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Bazaldua: Will get a shot as a FA.

Cobbs and Baz are the two with the best shot at the NFL.

How dare you interject reality to this situation? Everyone on our team deserves to be drafted.

HAHAHAHA......I wonderred when that was coming. Now when Geroge Marshall's name comes up, the laughing stops.

GMG!!! (Honestly Zuni would make a great OL coach I think. I'm sure that is what you meant...it just sounded like another shot at Dickey) biggrin.gif

I was serious about him coaching. I seem to remember that he was a criminal justice major. Anyway, Etheridge hasn't set the world on fire as the OL Coach. I always loved Zuniga's demeanor, along with Brewster's. I think our OL could use a little attitude adjustment after this year.