Need Great Christmas Ideas for NT Fan

untgirl04

I'm trying to come up with a great gift for my husband this year for Christmas. He's an avid Mean Green fan and absolutely loves college football.

So far, I've got him an NT mini helmet with the flying worm logo, and I'm going to the Bookstore today to pick up one from this year. I'm trying to get this year's signed by PC and a few of the other players, if possible. Any other suggestions? I'm on a budget, but I've still got about $100 or so to spend.

Thanks!

I'm trying to come up with a great gift for my husband this year for Christmas. He's an avid Mean Green fan and absolutely loves college football.

So far, I've got him an NT mini helmet with the flying worm logo, and I'm going to the Bookstore today to pick up one from this year. I'm trying to get this year's signed by PC and a few of the other players, if possible. Any other suggestions? I'm on a budget, but I've still got about $100 or so to spend.

Thanks!

I don't think you will find the new mini helmet at the bookstore.

Edited by NT91

Thanks for all the great ideas thus far guys, you've been a great help. Yes, he does read this board, but more of a lurker than anything. He's got a crazy work schedule, so he usually relies on me to give him the scoop on what's going on. Plus, he just got Forza Motor Sports, so he's a bit preoccupied now. biggrin.gif

They aren't selling the mini helmets in the Bookstore anymore, but I'm ordering one from the athletics website (or the cheaper website I saw earlier today). Also... what's up with Voertman's? Half the store seems gone.

However, the MGR is a fantastic idea, and I will definitely do that. I'm waiting until a little closer to Christmas so that he can enjoy it for a full year.

Keep the ideas coming! smile.gif

^ laugh.gif ^

Secrets ... on an internet message board?!

laugh.gif

You might think about one of the NT Exes blankets.  If they don't have it in one of the bookstores, go to Exes Office to see if they have it.

Yes well.... you know how Jason is. smile.gif

The NT Exes blanket is nice, but he's already got the one I made for him. Or is that a hint for your Christmas? biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the great ideas thus far guys, you've been a great help. Yes, he does read this board, but more of a lurker than anything. He's got a crazy work schedule, so he usually relies on me to give him the scoop on what's going on. Plus, he just got Forza Motor Sports, so he's a bit preoccupied now.  biggrin.gif

They aren't selling the mini helmets in the Bookstore anymore, but I'm ordering one from the athletics website (or the cheaper website I saw earlier today). Also... what's up with Voertman's? Half the store seems gone.

However, the MGR is a fantastic idea, and I will definitely do that. I'm waiting until a little closer to Christmas so that he can enjoy it for a full year.

Keep the ideas coming! smile.gif

You could get him the new NT TAGS for Christmas.

Guest JohnDenver

How about buying a nice print from Cerebus from his collection of photographs, getting it framed and autographed. I know I would cherish a signed framed Cobbs photograph.