Fouts Field...

ipEAGLE

Does ESPN2 plan on bringing in extra lighting or will the newer lighting system be fine?

Do we plan on putting the new eagle logo on midfield? This would be great exposure for the new logo.

I read we are going to have big Peterbuilt banners in the endzones.

Any other changes you know of that will make Fouts ready for a national television broadcast?

No midfield logo as of right now...10:30 a.m. game day.  I don't know why we couldn't make this happen.  There are Peterbilt signs in the endzone seats.  They're not big enough to cover all of the seats, but they take up a good chunk of them.

Hmm, that is a good idea. That takes away the crappy empty section that looks so bad on TV (or in person). Might make the crowd look a bit more full.

No midfield logo as of right now...10:30 a.m. game day.  I don't know why we couldn't make this happen.  There are Peterbilt signs in the endzone seats.  They're not big enough to cover all of the seats, but they take up a good chunk of them.

I was hoping they would so something like this. The Cotton Bowl has giant coverings over the endzone seats for smaller events. They don't have ads on them but they look very nice. I'm hoping these do too.