Game Prediction Thread - Troy Board

MeanGreen61

BillyRubin:

Why will we not put in the freshmen QB in and let them begin getting experience. We may loose but at least we'll be paying dues for experience. Currently, we're loosing and getting nothing in return...except soon to be sophomores with no game experience.

Glad to see we aren't the only team that looses.

LOL! Tha' Dude over there on gotroytrojans.com has more faith in the Mean Green than we do!

Interesting calls... this game is a tossup.

I don't believe NT is as bad as they appear. They have not been playing both backs in the back field yet, and I fully expect them to begin doing so in Sunbelt play.

If you think their D sucks, you haven't been paying attention. Their D has held well until they tire out. Their Offence hasn't played worth a darn, and the D has spent the bulk of the game on the field, they eventually wear out. I don't expect we will be able to wear them down like KState or Tulsa did with their depth.

If you think their RB's suck (or are overrated), you haven't been paying attention. Their o-line is weak, and they haven't been trying to run the ball very much OOC, probably in an effort to get a bunch of "practice" reps for their freshman QB, who has improved.

Can Troy beat NT? Sure. This is our best chance since entering the SBC. Will we? Man, I think it's too hard to tell. The NT team we think we've seen so far this year probably won't be the same team we face. The playbook will be different & the focus will be different. Look for a close game; TOO CLOSE TO CALL.

I hope he's right!

You know, there are alot of good points in this quote. I agree, I think it will be a better game than we have seen. Plus, who the hell knows how good our defense is? We have one of the lowest-ranked offenses in the country

Interesting calls... this game is a tossup.

I don't believe NT is as bad as they appear. They have not been playing both backs in the back field yet, and I fully expect them to begin doing so in Sunbelt play.

If you think their D sucks, you haven't been paying attention. Their D has held well until they tire out. Their Offence hasn't played worth a darn, and the D has spent the bulk of the game on the field, they eventually wear out. I don't expect we will be able to wear them down like KState or Tulsa did with their depth.

If you think their RB's suck (or are overrated), you haven't been paying attention. Their o-line is weak, and they haven't been trying to run the ball very much OOC, probably in an effort to get a bunch of "practice" reps for their freshman QB, who has improved.

Can Troy beat NT? Sure. This is our best chance since entering the SBC. Will we? Man, I think it's too hard to tell. The NT team we think we've seen so far this year probably won't be the same team we face. The playbook will be different & the focus will be different. Look for a close game; TOO CLOSE TO CALL.