LSU Game

ntsumgspe

UNT 0

LSU 63

Your close GoMeanGreen1999, but the score will be worse than that.

NT 0

LSU 77

This NT team could not beat some of the 1-AA teams I watched Corky Nelson coach back in the 80's. We just don't have the talent this year and I don't see a big improvement coming next year without a whole lot of JUCO transfers.

This NT team may only win 3 games this year so every one ready themselves.

NT victories (2005):

MTSU- done

FIU

La Monroe (close game)

Wow, I really love the cliff divers on this board. Anyone remember 65-0 against a certain Texas team last year? Boy, we really overachieved coming back to win more than 3 games after that. dry.gif

And as for there not being any talent on this team, I can't even begin to justify that with a response. Let's recap for those playing at home:

1)Redshirt frosh quarterback

2)O-Line with 3, count em, 3 games playing together

3)New starters at not one, not two, not three but four defensive line positions....

4)New starters at not one, not two, but three defensive backfield positions....

5)The Sun Belt defenses ARE NOT, let me repeat are not, of Tulsa or K-state's caliber. You can say we got lucky in beating MTSU but five turnovers are not the result of just one team playing badly, they're the result of the other team being at the right time to cash in on them. Clint Marks didn't walk into the huddle and say "ok guys, fumble on three...ready, break!"

Jeez, I can't wait to see what would be said if the cupboard really was bare.

Wow, I really love the cliff divers on this board.  Anyone remember 65-0 against a certain Texas team last year?  Boy, we really overachieved coming back to win more than 3 games after that.  dry.gif

And as for there not being any talent on this team, I can't even begin to justify that with a response.  Let's recap for those playing at home:

1)Redshirt frosh quarterback

2)O-Line with 3, count em, 3 games playing together

3)New starters at not one, not two, not three but four defensive line positions....

4)New starters at not one, not two, but three defensive backfield positions....

5)The Sun Belt defenses ARE NOT, let me repeat are not, of Tulsa or K-state's caliber.  You can say we got lucky in beating MTSU but five turnovers are not the result of just one team playing badly, they're the result of the other team being at the right time to cash in on them.  Clint Marks didn't walk into the huddle and say "ok guys, fumble on three...ready, break!" 

Jeez, I can't wait to see what would be said if the cupboard really was bare.

You make some great point Emmitt but think about what you said.

""The Sun Belt defenses ARE NOT, let me repeat are not, of Tulsa or K-state's caliber".

We are the best of THE WORST conference in football. We have beaten the worst teams in America the last four years and that is it. Are you guys happy being #95? Are you happy being the best of the worst? If you are then more power to ya.