we really suck...

gamebreaker

everyone can give reasons as to why we got our butts kicked, but its all just excuses b/c we just really arent that good. yeah we may still win the sun belt (big woop) but we just cant compete against anyone outside the conference. and yes im sure everyone will just go nuts about this post saying how negative im being...but lets face reality...we're not very good at all. we got so lucky the first game that middle turned the ball over a hundred times b/c we definately werent stopping them either and our O is nonexistant. i was at the Tech game last night and let me tell you...we definately dont have the athletes they have! no wonder we cant get anyone to watch our games.....lets hope for 8K next home game.

- Embarrassed in Lubbock

Wow Tech. Have they played a D1 team yet this season?

The sky isn't falling. Tulsa is better than us. The team is not a this good as year past, that happens in college football. Dickey is pretty good at regrouping from these sorts of set backs (he's does have a lot of experience at that.)

The team passed its first test. Win a conference game early, against one of the better SBC teams.

It failed its secound test, beat a regionall non-conference D1 team.

"We" get another shot at the same test in a few weeks against LA Tech.

And at the very least the attendence was pretty good.

i never mentioned that i supported tech and not NT. i really dont like tech football but its the only thing to watch out here. i just made a comment about the athletes they have and the ones we dont have which leads to my main point...we're just not very good. its not b/c of the coach, the playcalling, etc...we just dont have the players to compete outside the Sun Belt. its a proven fact.

Yeah, because Tech is showing how good it is by taking on DIAA teams. Is it really #19 in the country? Not until they actually show it in DIA play. Watching Tech's last games and getting hyped about it is alot like a 6'2" 250lb senior in high school jumping a 5'6"100lb freshman and bragging about it.

And don't even mention anything about being a real fan. I'm still behind this team- are you?