Jamarios NFL Prospects

How cool would it be to see J-mo and the Mighty Quinn go in the 1st round of a draft.

That outside of a big OOC win would do wonders for the program.

I hope the split backfield doesnt't hurt J-Mo's pro chances

However it is refreshing to see both of them realize its for the good of the team and program that they share time

Could Cobbs be in the Reggie Bush mold?

His comment on Muzzy that I liked:

"as a return man he hits holes very quickly and with reckless abandon"

Our team as a whole could use more reckless abandon.  In 2002, the entire defense had it.  Right now Graves might be the only one on D that does.

Oh, the old "reckless abandon" adage. That is the phrase that was used to describe Scotty Hall when he first started taking over the position... because he would tuck the ball in and run it himself when all the receivers were covered. Everyone was always worried about Scott hurting himself and Timmy Mack used the term "reckless abandon" when describing Scott... of course, Scott went on to become the most eficient passer in Mean Green history and Timmy Mack is now getting 9 word blurbs in the back of the DaMN because he was demoted to covering Frisco area high school gymnastics laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Did anyone catch the discussion on Da Bears. One guy wondered how long JT would play before transfering. I hate this when people wonder that if someone this is good then there is no way he will stay here. He will just have to go to a big time program somewhere else.

I'm not saying that any player at UNT would do that. It just hacks me off that people have that kind of perception of NT

Did anyone catch the discussion on Da Bears.  One guy wondered how long JT would play before transfering.  I hate this when people wonder that if someone this is good then there is no way he will stay here.  He will just have to go to a big time program somewhere else. 

I'm not saying that any player at UNT would do that.  It just hacks me off that people have that kind of perception of NT

It's interesting how you see that come up in discussion alot, but it never really happens a whole lot. We can thank the fact that the NCAA has the sit out a year rule for a transfer to another D-IA school. I think you see transfers from one school to another alot more in basketball than football.

His comment on Muzzy that I liked:

"as a return man he hits holes very quickly and with reckless abandon"

Our team as a whole could use more reckless abandon.  In 2002, the entire defense had it.  Right now Graves might be the only one on D that does.

I think Brandon Monroe looks pretty intense...

Did anyone catch the discussion on Da Bears.  One guy wondered how long JT would play before transfering.  I hate this when people wonder that if someone this is good then there is no way he will stay here.  He will just have to go to a big time program somewhere else. 

I'm not saying that any player at UNT would do that.  It just hacks me off that people have that kind of perception of NT

I never even thought of that until you said that. I took it more in line with "is he going to enter the NFL early".

-gm