CFN's MWC Preview

Eagle1855

1. Utah (10-1, loss to TCU)

T2. BYU & TCU

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/Mountai...est_Preview.htm

I still feel TCU made a wise choice in joining the MWC and removing themselves from SMU, UH, Rice, UTEP and others similar. And that a reason I don't see being in a league with those same folks as our panacea; and I know some of you don't like to hear this part because I don't think it would happen politically anyway.

All we need to do at NT is just take care of the things we do have control and I feel we have started doing just that at the new Mean Green Athletic Village. We need to finish that project with great haste, though, because the times they are still a-changin'.

At NORTH TEXAS, we must be ready next time re-alignment comes or we could be caught with our pants down (again). At this time 2 years ago, would any of us ever dreamed TCU would be in the Mountain West Conference? TCU put themselves in a postion (facilities) as to where that could happen. Horned Frog alumnu$ $upport and butts-in-seats played a very significant part in that, too, because anyone on this board think the MWC was going to add a school that averaged 15,000 per home game?