Not for the faint of heart. Crow update.

UNT96

Well many things have happened since the Crow announcement. i Have had lots of e0-mails and even a fan is writngan article about it that could get put in a paper or two.

I HAVE to share some of these ideas sent to me that are just too funny to ignore. I BEG you, if you are religious or are offended by dry humor, just hit the back button now. Don't ruin it for everyone else. Also if you are female with a bad sense of humore you might not thing it is funny, either.

I will do my best to re-write these so they are not too bad... my friends are truly sickos. The first suggestion was to look for loopholes in what I pledged to do if need be. I pledged to eat one ounce of crow, that I can have cooked if I choose. It cannot have any diseases and must be tested in advance which could cause problems for suggestion number 1. It has been suggested that I "eat" some of Sheryl Crow..I am not going to take it further than that but being that mywife is a doctor, befroe I put my mount down there I would need lots more tests done than the standard crow "bird" tests for sabies and such (but you never know). Now I might enjoy this the most, the divorce that were to preceed afterwards would not be worth it so Sheryl Crow will just have to settle for whatever roadie is available after the next show.

The next suggestion is to involve the group the Black Crows. Some of you older members migh not know this but the Black Crowes are a major supporter of the leagalization of hemp and marijuana. The singer is married to Kate Hudson of "Almost Famous" (Goldie Hawj's son) It has been suggested that eating since they are married that she would also be cosidered Crow meat in a sense (simplyby laws and possesive ideals).

So, again.. I would be happy to make the changes to the bet if all would agreee to both of these scenarios! If an of you can get Seryl Crow or Kate Hudson to go along... I am game. Make sure to read this quick as this is a family show and even though I have yet to see a poster on this board under 18 (with the exception of that ipEagle guy after the TCU Game), this will most liekly be deleted by 11 am. I don't take offense to it, just thought it was really funny, for those of you making it to work right about now. Laught it up, itis gong to ba a long day (but I will be in Shrevepart for business/pleasure!)

- CrowEatingEagle

• Downvote 1

That what's happens when you work on the computer 18 hours a day. You get really bored and get tons of forwards/suggestions.

By the way if someone can make the Sherlyl Crow date happen I will galdly donate a grand to the Studium Fund.

*Disclaimer, this will never happen so please do not get drunk and tell my wife that I am trying to hook up with some rock singer, If you could swinf Kelly Clarkson I would donate $2000. I love her.