Monday at Reunion..."Raider" game!

Lessee, now, is it true...the Blue Raiders will clout the Red Raiders on their way to an eventual showdown with Baylor.

I never thought I'd root for Middle Tennessee in anything, but I'm a Blue Raider tomorrow! I'll be wearing Blue. Go! SunBelt, beat the Big 12!

We need some UNT fans in attendance to help us out.

Wish I could be in Dallas.

Thanks for the props, by the way.

We lost tonight by 11, but were down by 21 with about 14 minutes left.

We cut it to 8 with about a minute left, but TTU shot lights out. One girl hit 5 treys, and they had a big 6'5" girl that kept us from scoring inside, and got us into foul trouble.

We still played decent (in the 2nd half). Maybe next year........

Good showing by the Lady Blue Raiderettes.  TTech has one of the best women's Bball programs in the nation.

Heck, I think Texas Tech is the only school in the nation this year that can claim that their football, men's and women's basketball teams all finished the regular season in the Top 25 in each respective sport.