NT basketball

How many non-Division 1 programs has North Texas played in each of those 4 seasons?

What is the record against Divison 1 programs? Those are the only games that are factored into the NCAA equation for determining team strength.

Jeff....I looked that up the other day. When you take away his 8 wins over NAIA and Division II schools, JJ"s record is a sparkling:

41-64

And if you break down those 41 wins......not a lot of Division I "big names" on that list either.

What makes you believe this? Have you looked at her overall record for the past 16 years? Please explain.

well slinker been here for a while, i think the year jamie mitchell was here we lost in the SBC championship game to get into the big dance for girls, and there was another instance when she barely made it again to the march tourney....

she won the west division i believe twice, and she can develop player quickly....i mean if she was let go, i dont think we could get a better coach...

i mean as a whole, in all sports, we cant get big name coaches here for some reason, i do truly believe we can do better in a bball mens coach, and i do believe that position needs to be SERIOUSLY evaluated at seasons end for a solution more than any other coaching positions on campus

the former softball coach was probably one of the worst on our campus, but RV caught on early and let her go, by the way (her resignation was her being let go), the new coach is doing better.

my suggestion, johnny, fred and kobie, as a whole might need to be replaced.