How Do You See This Season Playing Out?

SUMG

After following this team through twelve games (now 8-4).......how do you think our men's team will finish up?

I'm predicting that we win the SBC tournament; but lose (in a very close game) in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney.

The games against ULL, Arkansas-LR, MTSU, and Western Kentucky will determine how this team stacks up in the conference and ultimately how they will do in the tourny. But oviously having the tourny here in Denton is a big plus. But if the team wins the conference highest they could go in the NCAA tournament would probably be a 14th seed, and that would mean facing some very stiff competion in the first round.

I was surprised by how badly MTSU beat UALR last night....85-50. Yikes.

BTW, Eagle 08.......one team that you didn't mention, that scares me.......New Orleans. They have been playing very well, of late. I think they will be our toughest competition in the West Division......moreso than ULL.

BTW, Eagle 08.......one team that you didn't mention, that scares me.......New Orleans. They have been playing very well, of late. I think they will be our toughest competition in the West Division......moreso than ULL.

New Orleans has been playing good as of late, including only a 11 pt loss to a ranked Alabama. Bo McCalebb alone could probably beat anytime in the Belt if you allow him to.