NTE: 3 Transfers Set To Visit North Texas this Week So Far ($)

9 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Hopefully these prospects aren't visiting on a Wednesday and walk through the Library Mall.

What happens on Wednesdays in the Library Mall?

28 minutes ago, Hunter Green said:

When a transfer comes for a visit, is it a serious visit, or more of a "let's see what they have to offer" visit? Should we fans have any expectations?

I would assume since we are hosting them and incurring that expense that we consider this a serious visit.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hunter Green said:

When a transfer comes for a visit, is it a serious visit, or more of a "let's see what they have to offer" visit? Should we fans have any expectations?

Hardest part of transfer recruiting is getting them on campus. Basketball is 5 for 6 on recruits to campus to commit. But it is also a job interview for recruits. I have heard of basketball and football players having scholarships no being commitable prior to a visit if coaches realize they are not a fit 

• Upvote 2

And the random dumbshits holding up the BLM signs they made on their home computer.

Edit: I won't comment on BLM one way or the other, but my post above is where they decided to show up with their signs.  Know you audience, morons.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 2

13 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

And the random dumbshits holding up the BLM signs they made on their home computer.

It's amazing. 

Just examine that picture. Let it sink it and fester. When anyone brings up the lack of poor athletic attendance this picture needs to be immediately reposted. 

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Eye Roll 1

42 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

It's amazing. 

Just examine that picture. Let it sink it and fester. When anyone brings up the lack of poor athletic attendance this picture needs to be immediately reposted. 

This post spot on!!!!!

• Upvote 3