East Carolina (3/3/24)

CMJ

28 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

After seeing UTSA beat SMU, I will chalk that one up to our injured players having some rust to dust off. This game was a good testament to that. Both Rubin and CJ played some damn good ball.

I will include myself in this, but we have to get our numbers up!! 2 pages for a game thread is low!!

Bro are you even pumped up ?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Green Otaku said:

Screenshot2024-03-03at2_14_46PM.png.8496d67e4f22741b78c051239374294b.png

Big takeaway from today's game is our balanced scoring, even without contribution from Aaron (and our three-point shooting). Five players in double figures, all under 20, so not having to lean on one player. Jason's shot wasn't there early but he started making them later on. Liked that Stone dared to put it up a few more times today, just wish one or two had gone in.

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Big takeaway from today's game is our balanced scoring, even without contribution from Aaron (and our three-point shooting). Five players in double figures, all under 20, so not having to lean on one player. Jason's shot wasn't there early but he started making them later on. Liked that Stone dared to put it up a few more times today, just wish one or two had gone in.

Stone has the worst pumped fake I have ever seen. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, VideoEagle said:

Watching on ESPN+ and the game keeps skipping back 10 to 12 seconds. Anyone else experiencing that? 

Yes, has done that for the last 3 games I have watched.  However, today I checked and it was only happening on my smart TV.  Computer and phone were smooth with no problem.  Don't know enough about tech to know what the problem might be. Sure makes the game hard to watch though which is why I had my computer and phone ready to go today.

• Upvote 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

11 hours ago, Zeleny' Orel said:

Yes, has done that for the last 3 games I have watched.  However, today I checked and it was only happening on my smart TV.  Computer and phone were smooth with no problem.  Don't know enough about tech to know what the problem might be. Sure makes the game hard to watch though which is why I had my computer and phone ready to go today.

Thanks! Yes, it was my smart TV. Next game I’ll check the computer. Also reinstall the ESPN app on the TV. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/4/2024 at 3:26 AM, Matt from A700 said:

It's nice when there's no need to lean on one player. It's good to have alternatives.

• Upvote 2