UAB attendance predictions

southsideguy

On 11/13/2023 at 10:28 AM, rojomojo said:

Students (including me) will be home for Thanksgiving. Think similar to the Rice game last year, maybe a bit less

Against Rice last year, we had something to play for. We were going bowling and looking to play in the CUSA CG. This year we have nothing to play for. With the seniors families being there for senior day, the diehards, and people looking for a cheap tickets to something to do on Saturday afternoon after Thanksgiving, I predict 3500.

Another issue with this game, this year, is that in past seasons, when the team is out of bowl contention, a diehard fan could justify going to this game to watch the young guys and hope for the future. 
But now, with the transfer portal and NIL, any young player showing a flash becomes a target for the bottom-feeder P5’s who raid our roster. 
Someone was bragging about all the young players in our secondary. I would love to be wrong, but I bet atleast 50% of those guys get picked off by Ole Miss, Auburn, Arkansas and whatever other low-level P5 wants to outbid us this off-season. 

• Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

Any club season tickets holders not going this week? I need 3-5 tickets for my family. Let’s make a deal. 
I’m a season ticket holder in the 200 level since Apogee/DATCU stadium opened.
I’ve been on the fence the last few years about upgrading to the club level, but haven’t made the leap.
I want to check out the club seats during a game before I make a decision.