GPS advice needed

I know SoundMan will have to chime in on this and I hope some others will know about this product. I am thinking about maybe purchasing a handheld unit. The store I got a gift card from has several to choose from, but I have narrowed it down to three that are in my price range.

I am looking for a good mapping GPS that has the best road/highway database, most reliable positioning, and easy to use interface.

Lowrance iFinder (seems to be the best option)

user posted image

Link

Cobra GPS 500

user posted image

Link

Magellan SporTrak

user posted image

Link

Thanks for the help, I just want to make sure I get the best one.

well i have always been a fan of the magellan units. I would go with the sport track strictly for the fact that it has the ability to be updated with more maps as new roads are created and such. you should also be able to plot on a pc which is easier then just download it to the unit

be sure to also get a mount, windshield is the best and get a cigarette lighter adaptor

We sell the SporTrak PRO at Radio Shack, and it says that it comes with 9 MB of pre-installed maps and 23 MB of extra space for downloaded maps. It comes with the PC connect cable, but no software is in the package. It looks like you'd have to buy one of the MapSend programs in order to transfer new detailed maps into the unit.