UNT WBB Event - Washington, DC December

bdan2002

If anyone is in the Washington, DC area, we are in the midst of planning an Alumni/WBB event for their December basketball games.  Just got off a call with Athletics, the Alumni Association and Student Affairs to do the initial planning, and we are super excited about this event.  We have over 1500 alums in the areas, so we hope we can get our folks to show up!!  

If you are in the area or know anyone that lives in the area, and would like more details on the event (as they become available) -- email me at Brandon.Daniels@outlook.com.  

GMG!!

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, bdan2002 said:

If anyone is in the Washington, DC area, we are in the midst of planning an Alumni/WBB event for their December basketball games.  Just got off a call with Athletics, the Alumni Association and Student Affairs to do the initial planning, and we are super excited about this event.  We have over 1500 alums in the areas, so we hope we can get our folks to show up!!  

If you are in the area or know anyone that lives in the area, and would like more details on the event (as they become available) -- email me at Brandon.Daniels@outlook.com.  

GMG!!

Great idea!  1,500 alumni in DC?  I had no clue. Hope they turn out!  GMG!

Edited by Glory to the Green
Typo
  • Upvote 3

On 8/16/2022 at 4:25 PM, bdan2002 said:

GMG!!

Do you know if they plan to put together any travel packages?  I know flights aren't cheap these days but I have always wanted to take a trip there and it seems like December would be a good month for me to do it work-wise.