Eddie George a Cowboy

Ed Werder just reported on ESPN 103.3 that it is official and Eddie George has signed with the Cowboys.

I know he is declining and has a lot of yards and wear and tear on him, but Parcells won't look to him to be the every down guy, he won't have to carry the whole load anymore. He is a proven producer, and will be the perfect contrast to Julius Jones as well as mentor him.

Like Newy pointed out, unlike last season the Cowboys now have a proven go to guy when they need yards or a score. Plus, LoRo would have been upgrade over Troy Hambrick.

It is kind of weird thinking of George with a star on his helmet, I associate him with the Titans so much. Emmitt is wearing a Cards uniform, and Shaq is on the Heat too, so anything can happen.

Edited by Coach

Guest JohnDenver

Emmitt is wearing a Cards uniform, and Shaq is on the Heat too, so anything can happen.

And Nash is a Sun <_<

I love this move. I have been an Eddie fan since the 1999 season when he was the Titans.

Guest JohnDenver

Not basically the same deal. The base $1.5 is the same.

However, the Titans didn't offer him incentives to reach 4.25 mil. George is the one who controls how much he will make with the Cowboys.

Guest e-bone

I thought I read that the Titans were going to give the incentives, but I guess not.

Either way, it is the same deal because it is highly unlikely he will get 1300 yards and 10 TDs considering that he will being splitting carries with both Julius Jones and Richie Anderson.