Thundering Herd

RBP79

On 12/21/2018 at 4:28 PM, FirefightnRick said:

Give us a #%€<ing break with the bull$hit excuses please!!!!!  We looked like we hadn’t seen a practice in three weeks on both sides of the ball.

Rick

Thank you Rick.  I don't understand the number of downvotes you received.  Basic execution prevents a 52-13 beat down to all but the very best teams on the FBS level.  Shanbor not ready?  Then why was he the go to option?   Cade Pearson  ready after his second year in the program?  No, then why not?  And I get that most teams lose when they lose their all conference QB against a really good team.  But all those teams don't get blown out either.  Fine doesn't run the defense or special teams.  

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Thank you Rick.  I don't understand the number of downvotes you received.  Basic execution prevents a 52-13 beat down to all but the very best teams on the FBS level.  Shanbor not ready?  Then why was he the go to option?   Cade Pearson  ready after his second year in the program?  No, then why not?  And I get that most teams lose when they lose their all conference QB against a really good team.  But all those teams don't get blown out either.  Fine doesn't run the defense or special teams.  

The good 'programs' can insert QB2 into a game and still maintain competitiveness. Good programs find a way. We folded in that game. We were outcoached and outmanned, and due to our loser mentality fan base we don't  demand answers. We accept results with our tail tucked and mouth shut. Meh. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1