Florida Atlantic (2/24/18)

CMJ

If I read GG's post correctly, then I am in agreement: this is a flag that we should be concerned about going into next year.
  Hopefully it amounts to nothing.

I would love to chalk this up to the phenomenon most teams experience: one or two bad losses that shouldn't have happened (just like one or two wins that shouldn't have happened)

• Lovely Take 1

12 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Not sure what your point is.  I have praised McCasland all year, but I did notice his finish at ASU was not good and unfortunately history is repeating itself.   

Benford had the program in shambles but he also left some good players.  I don't really think a comparison with Benford is meaningful.  

My point was pretty clear. He inherited a mess that had barely won anything in the last few years.  I would consider .500 record a success this year. 

No comparison to Benford, just stating a fact. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2