Biagi suckz

Cr1028

17 minutes ago, Mg_football_know said:

Go volunteer up there and do better...  let's see if you know what you're talking about.

Your friend/family member is worse than what he replaced. No better at recruiting than Tommy Perry and clearly worse at coordinating special teams.

I'd gladly come up there and coordinate the special teams for $130k like your thin-skinned buddy. Instead of coming here to defend him or yourself, why not fix the dreadful special teams play instead?

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

You friend/family member is worse than what he replaced. No better at recruiting than Tommy Perry and clearly worse at coordinating special teams.

I'd gladly come up there and coordinate the special teams for $130k like your thin-skinned buddy. Instead of coming here to defend him or yourself, why not fix the dreadful special teams play instead?

Good... that's what I like to hear..See you up there Monday! 

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

So you work in the AD office?? Where at?

Yea and where is my contract for $130k?

5 minutes ago, Mg_football_know said:

Good... that's what I like to hear..See you up there Monday! 

I'll do you one better. I'll take my $130k, subcontract Perry to work under me for $120k, and pocket $10k for myself that I can use for choice seats at Apogee. Everybody wins.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, CrackBackBlocka said:

Those kind of answers are dumb.  If he's a college coach, he should be thick skinned enough for criticism.  The problems have occurred every week - versus and FCS school, a G5, and a P5.  If we were golden versus FCS and G5, but got a kick blocked versus an athletically superior P5, that's one thing.  But, that's not what's happening.

The blame should go to Biagi, though, it should go to Littrell.  Littrell is the head coach.  He's the one who "agreed to part ways" with Tommy Perry, and replace him with a guy who wasn't ready for the job. 

If you were in Biagi's shoes, you'd have taken the job as well, with the better paycheck, and actually title role on a coaching staff.  Cannot blame a guy for accepting more responsibility and pay.  You have to look at the guy doing the hiring. 

Littrell's hiring of guys with very little experience is wearing thin.  He's now 5-10 against non-FCS schools.  If he thought he'd roar in here with an inexperienced coaching staff on the offensive side, then replace guys like Brad Davis and Tommy Perry with guy with almost no P5 or G5 experience...that's a bad on Littrell.

920x920.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Mg_football_know said:

Come  come volunteer and show us what you got?  

Why not have have Biagi volunteer until he can prove he is ready for this level of football? There has to be a warm body out of 30k+ students that can punt better than what we have. And the keystone cops special teams transports me back to 2007-2009.

Edited by Cr1028

1 minute ago, Mg_football_know said:

Come  come volunteer and show us what you got?  

Unbelievable.  If you really are a coach, and Coach Littrell sees you posting this sh*t on a damn fan message board, he should fire your ass, like, yesterday. 

You are responsible, not us.  And, Littrell is responsible for hiring you...if you are a coach, as you insinuate. 

Jeez, Louise...and, I thought Dodge's "cuss patrol" coaches were a joke. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CrackBackBlocka said:

Unbelievable.  If you really are a coach, and Coach Littrell sees you posting this sh*t on a damn fan message board, he should fire your ass, like, yesterday. 

You are responsible, not us.  And, Littrell is responsible for hiring you...if you are a coach, as you insinuate. 

Jeez, Louise...and, I thought Dodge's "cuss patrol" coaches were a joke. 

Man no one really reads these post!!!  I'm guessing you're ASSuming I'm a coach... 

Edited by Mg_football_know
  • Confused 1

Just now, Mg_football_know said:

Man no really reads these post!!!  I'm guessing you're ASSuming I'm a coach... 

Well, you're the one posting "come volunteer and show us what you got."  I guess if 50 of us show up at Coach Littrell's office Monday with this  thread printed out...?

If you've got no authority to ask us to volunteer, why are you doing it?  Get your ass back in your office and do your f*cking job.  Call Tommy Perry if you need some pointers.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Man no really reads these post!!!  I'm guessing you're ASSuming I'm a coach... 

Wait let's get back to the core issue here. Do you believe Biagi is doing a good job?

Part two: Were you around last year and if so, do you really think Biagi is in any way better than Tommy Perry at his job?

• Upvote 1

Ha ha ha 

Graham, just stop it. This is a fan message board. Coaches should stay outta these places. If you can't take the heat from our little message board, good lawd, you don't need to be coaching FBS football!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CrackBackBlocka said:

Well, you're the one posting "come volunteer and show us what you got."  I guess if 50 of us show up at Coach Littrell's office Monday with this  thread printed out...?

If you've got no authority to ask us to volunteer, why are you doing it?  Get your ass back in your office and do your f*cking job.  Call Tommy Perry if you need some pointers.

87668bbc7b693441f4280c13af6bb91b.jpg

Ownage.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Wait let's get back to the core issue here. Do you believe Biagi is doing a good job?

Part two: Were you around last year and if so, do you really think Biagi is in any way better than Tommy Perry at his job?

All I'm saying is that is a lot that needs to be done to get this program turned around and it's not going to be easy.. can it be better?? YES.. but I know it has to be a team effort for things to get better.. All  Coordinators  whether it's defense offense or special teams don't do it all by themselves it's all coaches and players together

2 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

87668bbc7b693441f4280c13af6bb91b.jpg

Ownage.

That will be a funny to see

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

Biagi is doing a dog shit job. 

Tommy Perry had no business whatsoever being let go and I hope he's laughing at us. 

Bet $1,000 Littrell doesn't take responsibility for this dog poo decision at any point in time. And it goes overlooked by this hesitant AD. 

Big time winnable game dropped yet again off some BS. 

Fix yourselves. 

• Lovely Take 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Mg_football_know said:

All I'm saying is that is a lot that needs to be done to get this program turned around and it's not going to be easy..

can it be better?? YES.. 

The special teams was a lone bright spot over the last few years and did not need to be turned around. 

Of course it can be better. It was better 9 months ago.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

The special teams was a lone bright spot over the last few years and did not need to be turned around. 

Of course it can be better. It was better 9 months ago.

But I'm talking about as a whole team.. maybe the last guy wanted to leave for another job??

Edited by Mg_football_know
  • Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mg_football_know said:

But I'm talking about as a whole... maybe the last guy wanted to leave for another job??

Nope, Littrell kept him around a year for "continuity" and then cut him loose for his own guy. Big mistake in my opinion. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The offense could've used a new  coordinator more than the special teams last year and I love Graham Harrell for what he did at Tech.

Edited by Cr1028

6 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Nope, Littrell kept him around a year for "continuity" and then cut him loose for his own guy. Big mistake in my opinion. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The offense could've used a new  coordinator more than the special teams last year and I love Graham Harrell for what he did at Tech.

Well I guess we just have to see how the season will turn out... 

I'm still proud of the boys.. they gave Iowa a run for the money considering it's a big 10 program 

• Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 3