What will the [COLOR=blue]Cowboys do [/color]

What is the general consensus? Do the Cowboys have a chance?

I think they do but for the offense to have an chance we will need to see some pretty good Parcells Magic! With no real running back and a QB that does not need to start in the NFL Parcells has made the most of it. Getting players to perform at there best.

I think it is a good possiblity that Parcells will get the most from the Boys, which will mean a win!!!

GO COWBOYS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I don't hate Q Carter, he has out performed his potential this year and helped the Cowboys get to the playoffs.

I just don't like him as a quarterback I think his supporters seriously over rate him, I honestly do not think he should start in the NFL. He makes poor decisions, forces the ball, has no ability to read defenses, and a hard time hitting his receivers more than 15 yards down the field. He has been in the NFL for 3 or 4 years now and does not know when to throw the ball a way, and he is supposed to be a running QB but he rarely takes advantage of running when he can.

Fact is he will be gone soon as the Cowboys can replace him. They may start by recruiting at running back but he is not the QB of the Future

Corey Dillon is a free agent after this season.  *Bonus* He wants to play for the Boys as well.  I think he could fit well into the Parcells system.

That would be nice if we don't get some insane contract he is about to turn 30. I do think he would do well with the Boys.

I am ready to see a real running back.

I would also like to see booger have shot in Dallas.