MGB video: Littrell talks about Saturday's scrimmage

Brett Vito

Note to Editor:

You might want to rethink the placement of the ad from D&S Septic Services emphasizing Septic Pumping right next to a serious video interview with our new Head Coach talking about personnel and progress in spring training camp.

Just sayin'.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, EagleMBA said:

Note to Editor:

You might want to rethink the placement of the ad from D&S Septic Services emphasizing Septic Pumping right next to a serious video interview with our new Head Coach talking about personnel and progress in spring training camp.

Just sayin'.

Seth don't need no septic pumping, gravity works for him.  Keepin' it simple, making it fun.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, GangGreen said:

So, if I am seeing ads for adult sites on gmg.com, I should keep that to myself?

Not happening, just sayin. ?

You know, now that you mention it, Google, why yes I WOULD like to mail order a Russian bride over 50. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, greenminer said:

I don't know if this is applicable but, if the page's web ads are dictated by Google, it has everything to do with your browsing habits and nothing to do with the DRC.

Hadn't thought about that. They do rotate every time you click. I just now got Denton Funeral Home and Cremation Services, and James Wood is on deck. I can assure you that it isn't driven by my browsing habits but it is probably tied to DRC paid advertisers.

• Upvote 2

Really impressed with Littrell. Kids are going to want to play for him as well. As an outsider (ECU fan) I can say you guys got a very good one. 

He is bringing his version of the spread which will allow players to play without a huge playbpoker  to learn. UNT is going to be fun to watch. Enjoy him while you can.

• Upvote 7