Looking forward to the 2016 FootballSeason with renewed hope for success

MeanGreen_MBA

MBA, like 90 (and others) I have no confidence in the guy hired to be running the athletic program. But like you, I too look forward to seeing how these new coaches do as far as assessing and motivating the team. I'll be out there watching the practices with renewed hope for the team.

Geez guys, he only wants to express his hope that things will get better with the new coaching staff and some of the new players. He's not asking everyone to give RV a big hug.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Army of Dad said:

No, I made a comment that not all surprises are good ones. I was addressing your comment "I suspect you will be surprised!!!" 

I think you are projecting anger issues since pretty much every post (except the first) has included some personal slight, insult, or attack.

not angry, disappointed that every post has to be hit with a negative assault....you dropped the HC comment?  Not sure where that even warranted a mention...I was talking about next year, and my hopes and confidence that it will be a better season overall....no need what soe ver to piss on that...

2 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

not angry, disappointed that every post has to be hit with a negative assault....you dropped the HC comment?  Not sure where that even warranted a mention...I was talking about next year, and my hopes and confidence that it will be a better season overall....no need what soe ver to piss on that...

You were trolling, wanting a negative response to attack. 

So, congrats?...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, MeanGreen_MBA said:

Hmm, you sure seem angry with all the petty slights and insults. You might need some help. For the substance of your argument to get help, well winning is probably the best thing there. Not much you (or any of us) can do to help that...

I'm not sure what you are trying to say in your last sentence. Maybe autocorrect failed you there.

eta:

There is plenty of reason to be angry right now. I think your anger is misplaced/misdirected.

Edited by Army of Dad

The vast majority of posters on this board, are behind a change at the top of the athletic department.  

Why not limit those sentiments to threads about that change?  Every thread and comment doesn't need to turn into a rehashing of RV's performance.  

Those that have permanently or temporarily abandoned NT athletes, fine that is your choice.  We that still support the teams and athletes that represent NT respect that decision, but would appreciate the opportunity to discuss football and other sports topics without every thread being highjacked.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

The vast majority of posters on this board, are behind a change at the top of the athletic department.  

Why not limit those sentiments to threads about that change?  Every thread and comment doesn't need to turn into a rehashing of RV's performance.  

Those that have permanently or temporarily abandoned NT athletes, fine that is your choice.  We that still support the teams and athletes that represent NT respect that decision, but would appreciate the opportunity to discuss football and other sports topics without every thread being highjacked.  

Hmm, I don't that that's going to be possible for some time to come. 

The failures are so broadly spread throughout the athletic department that it's going to be nearly impossible to have them not leak into most threads. The real vocal minority is the AD supporting fans. 

Winning and the AD (person and department) acting in an effective, efficient, and professional manner will fix the climate on here. It's taken years to create this climate, it's going to take years to fix it, assuming anyone on Bonnie Brea is even prepared to try.

It's going to be a bumpy ride around here. 

Edited by Army of Dad
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

I could not agree more.  The constant high jacking is a whipping.  I understand, as Army of Dad stated, that the issues bleed all throughout the department under RV's lack of direction, but I would appreciate efforts to keep the RV bashing to the RV bashing threads.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1