SMU next Saturday

If you go to the SMWho game, sneak in...don't let them count you in the attendance figures. I think they play at night this week without the lights on...that way it's harder to see their ineptness.

I brought a friend to the Baylor game. He used to play for SMU. He was very impressed with our crowd, the fun and the team. He wanted to take me to see the SMU to return the favor. Therefore he wanted to get seats comparable to mine at Fouts. I sit on the 40 about a third of the way up. We did the whole deck experience. So he and I went out to Ford to get tickets to see SMU for the last home game. He had not attended a game in years. Part of the reason why they have no fans may be the price. SMU wanted him to pay $34 per seat to sit in that area. Needless to say he advised them that the chances of him paying that to see the SMU football team were non-existant.