DRC Monday column: Reality of tough situation settling in

Brett Vito

good grief can we stop making excuses to make DMac and staff look ok. 4 yrs in and the staff has very few guys contributing or in some cases even on campus, stop giving the coaching staff a pass. They have a new stadium, they get paid much more than predecessors, so its time they do their damn job they are paid very well too.

Stop the excuse making and get it done.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I don't read Bret Vito post game write ups anymore. Too much excuse making for the staff and too much DT for me to stomach. Changes will be made immediately following the utsa game. Recruiting better start improving tremendously as well. This whole finishing in the bottom 3rd of our conference every year in recruiting is showing very bright. The Pro Mac people kept continually shrugging it off as if Mac turns nobodies into monsters. The radio show will be interesting to listen to tonight if I decide to tune in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3