Dallas Stars Hockey 2014-15

Val and Nemeth along with Seguin i think would make a huge difference, these are all top guys. I would love to see our defense continue to develop, Klingberg is awesome, I like Nemeth alot, I would like to see Klingberg paired with a stay at home defenseman not the loose goose. Kari has been less than what I expected minus a couple of games. I felt Nemeth would be key to our defense this year, he is playing now I think in Austin. Val on the first line really completes it, but what was it hip surgery that Klingberg also had was just bad timing. Val I expect to be a complete stud as well. The youth, of the team particularly on defense combinded with injury and Kari struggling (and lack of a solid backup most of the season) has made for a challenging year.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure I agree with that, there are tons of intangibles that these stats don't get. Shit Seguin was out and came back. Plenty more changes happened and the team hit a point of have to win. Who Daley was paired with? Nemeth is back and paired with Klingberg, which is my favorite d-line. I would like to see Daley with Jokipakka.