SMU fans predict UNT game score

Harry

If you are into that fake, self absorbed type of thing... I agree.

I am a bitter, single, middle aged man with very little care for anything or dignity left. Is it so wrong that I would have no qualms about using and kicking to the curb before sunrise said self absorbed type of things? But not to worry. I'm not Craig James. I would compensate them fairly and not kill them.

I am a bitter, single, middle aged man with very little care for anything or dignity left. Is it so wrong that I would have no qualms about using and kicking to the curb before sunrise said self absorbed type of things? But not to worry. I'm not Craig James. I would compensate them fairly and not kill them.

WTF?

You ALL need to sober up...

We have a game in 4 days.

• Upvote 2

Such a poor comeback to something I said anyway. No, it was not a dude. Yes they were the

SMU 3s on the good looking scale which like I said are 8s of the plebeians.

I see you are unfamiliar with the hot/crazy matrix.

Being an SMU fan, not surprising.

Google is a wonderful tool. Use it.

There are Let's Play gamers with higher view counts than that Hot/Crazy matrix video. 5 Million is nothing these days.

Thanks for referencing one of the lower tier obscurity videos and expecting everyone to know it.

Playing by your rules: If you knew SMU girls you'd know there was nothing less than a Crazy 5.

Edited by malonish