INDEPENDENT ALE WORKS-HEAD'S Up - Save The Date

I got a call today from one of the owners of Denton's INDEPENDENT ALE WORKS...you might recall they were one of the folks participating in this year's OKTOBERFEST Event sponsored by the Denton Chapter of the UNT Alumni Association.

He wanted to invite me and all alumni and friends of UNT (and good craft beer of course) to come to the GRAND OPENING of INDEPENDENT ALE WORKS Tasting Room on SATURDAY, January 25th. Event kicks off at NOON that Saturday and runs all day until 8:00PM.

I was told there would be some great ales and beers (5-6 varieties) to sample in the newly opened tasting room along with live music and lots of other fun!

Independent Ale Works is located at 11555 US Hwy 380 West (3209) in Krum, Texas. Well, Krum is the post office for the location! :-)

Might have a bit more info in a day or two, but this should be great fun. The owners are great guys and big time beer lovers. David Miller and Stefen Windham own Independent Ale Works and would love to see a big crowd at their GRAND OPENING event on the 25th!

Just like Bobby Mullins and Yianni Arestis of Armadillo Ale Works, another couple of great local guys, who have supported our Alumni events, Independent Ale has as well. Come on out and enjoy the fun and help Denton become a craft beer destination!

See you there!

• Upvote 2

I remember the independent ale works guys, can't remember the beer. Armadillo was off the keg, right? Which beer was independents?

Independents was also all keg...at least at Oak Street launch party and at the Alumni's Oktoberfest event this last year.

• Upvote 1