Alumni Pavilion tomorrow...

North Texas Shep

What is going on there and what time does it start? My wife and I are coming with some old school buddies. Will there be any free goodies and will my buddies need to be Alumni members to get in? I recall it was free for everyone last year.

Only free for everyone for game one. Alumni Pavillion is open to alumni plus one the rest of the year.

Amiright?

Edited by MeanGreenDan
  • Upvote 2

And now for your official word:

The Alumni Pavilion, as it was tonight, will be in open-house mode.

Everyone is welcome, AA Members or no. If you are an alum and have never signed up or lapsed in your membership, we will certainly encourage that situation to be rectified, but don't let that scare you off.

Come one, come all.

I open the doors at 11:30 AM.

• Upvote 2

Fun time at the Pavilion last night. The free beer/wine and chips helped as well. Great viewing point for the bonfire. Got to talk with lots of GMG.com folks and have a lively BB discussion in person with UNT90 and UNTFan23! Ha! They made some good points, doubtful I swayed them any with mine...two against one and all. But, if they would post here a couple of things they told me in private last night...well......

Anyway...bonfire was great and the Alumni Pavilion is a great place to gather and watch.

And, yes, the Alumni Pavilion will be open to one and all for today's game. But, I remind folks...we need your support. That Pavilion and the programs and events we provide takes money and support. If you are not a member of the Alumni Association but still come to pre-game tailgates at home and away games, to events such as the bonfire, etc., etc. sponsored by the Alumni Association, please do consider joining. At $40/year it does not cost much, but that membership means more than you realize to YOUR university...and in no way am I talking about it from only the monetary view.

Today...homecoming 2013...would be a great time to renew your membership or to join for the first time. Your university and your Alumni Association need you!

See you at the Pavilion and at the game! Beat UTEP!

• Upvote 2

Fun time at the Pavilion last night. The free beer/wine and chips helped as well. Great viewing point for the bonfire. Got to talk with lots of GMG.com folks and have a lively BB discussion in person with UNT90 and UNTFan23! Ha! They made some good points, doubtful I swayed them any with mine...two against one and all. But, if they would post here a couple of things they told me in private last night...well......

Anyway...bonfire was great and the Alumni Pavilion is a great place to gather and watch.

And, yes, the Alumni Pavilion will be open to one and all for today's game. But, I remind folks...we need your support. That Pavilion and the programs and events we provide takes money and support. If you are not a member of the Alumni Association but still come to pre-game tailgates at home and away games, to events such as the bonfire, etc., etc. sponsored by the Alumni Association, please do consider joining. At $40/year it does not cost much, but that membership means more than you realize to YOUR university...and in no way am I talking about it from only the monetary view.

Today...homecoming 2013...would be a great time to renew your membership or to join for the first time. Your university and your Alumni Association need you!

See you at the Pavilion and at the game! Beat UTEP!

My wife and I are proud members and I will do my best to get my buddies to re-join today (almost certain these guys were members). Can't wait! This is going to be a great day.