Exhibition Game II : Southeastern Oklahoma St

NT03

I do not think the coach had anything to do with the poor three point and free throw percentage.

Things that can be blamed on a coach to me:

Time out usage- and yes last year he called a few bad ones which slowed us down. But Johnny would not call them at all to end a run.

Play call- is the play calling designed to being out our strengths and take advantage of the other teams weakness. In pre game talks Benford has been right on where the team needs to adjust. But on court it did not happen. This is not just a coach thing to mea because obviously he knew what needed to be done it just did not happen. I refuse to believe that Benford would scout a team and talk about changes that need to be done and then do nothing in practice.

recruiting- Benford has been pretty good at this so far. I have liked what I have seen from the players he has recruited.

Team conditioning- we are as athletic as they come

Team chemistry- this is on both the players and the coaches and this is where we truly suffer. This is where Benfords subbing patterns did affect us at the beginning of the year. I do blame him for that. This year I am unsure how it is going to work because I honestly like every player on is team and see minutes for everyone but Austin Mitchell and Greg Wesley.

• Upvote 2