La Tech Roll Call

NT03

we are buying our tickets at la tech...i know that it won't go through our ticket department, but we'll still be able to sit with the crew...still aren't totally sure on number of people going...but damn excited about the game!!!

Oh no, I certainly know the difference. Used to date a girl from Shreveport who schooled me quite well. I do enjoy playing up to a stereotype though. I do love drinking and gambling though, which I'm quite certain Northern Louisiana can accommodate quite well.

No doubt.

Port City girl? Louisiana women are great. I prefer them to Texas women.

• Downvote 1

Blasphemy!!!

Agreed.

... and I already called and the allotment was with players guest tickets. Certain people-you are welcome. ;) the la tech ticket office had told me that they were almost sold out 4days ago. Have fun, y'all(in my most TEXAN ACCENT)!!

Sad I can't make it!! See you back at Apogee on Halloween!

• Upvote 1

Agreed.

... and I already called and the allotment was with players guest tickets. Certain people-you are welcome. ;) the la tech ticket office had told me that they were almost sold out 4days ago. Have fun, y'all(in my most TEXAN ACCENT)!!

Sad I can't make it!! See you back at Apogee on Halloween!

gonna be rocking my #19 jersey at the game in ruston...stoked about the game!!!

i have no relation to the say chelli ice guy, but i bought a 19 jersey a few years ago...

• Upvote 1

anyone ever been to Ruston before? very nice, small and clean college town

i've driven through...showed my students today on google earth the campus, stadium, and north texas tailgating spot...not sure they cared, but i did...tech guy...do we get to park in the lot by our tailgating area? it's by the softball stadium...thanks

i've driven through...showed my students today on google earth the campus, stadium, and north texas tailgating spot...not sure they cared, but i did...tech guy...do we get to park in the lot by our tailgating area? it's by the softball stadium...thanks

doubtful since Tech usually charges around $10 to park in the softball lot

doubtful since Tech usually charges around $10 to park in the softball lot

i'll gladly pay the 10...i assumed we had to pay something to park there, just wasn't sure if it was season ticket holders or some other reserved spot...thanks for the info...

anyone ever been to Ruston before? very nice, small and clean college town

I was surprised at how small it was. Around 20K. I believe it has grown to almost 22K now.

North Texas has almost 29,000 undergraduates enrolled at the Denton campus alone. I have been impressed with what LaTech has accomplished athletically, being such a small public school.

• Upvote 2

I was surprised at how small it was. Around 20K. I believe it has grown to almost 22K now.

North Texas has almost 29,000 undergraduates enrolled at the Denton campus alone. I have been impressed with what LaTech has accomplished athletically, being such a small public school.

When I was google map researching LaTech this week, I got to wondering how the size of our campus compares to the others in CUSA.

Some brief checking around and just by eyeballing it and maintaining the same zoom level, I'd say ECU may edge us out, but that's it. MUTS look to be right up there as well.

• Upvote 1

if you're buying the tickets at Tech the ticket office is located at the Thomas Assembly Center. I'm sure someone will point you in the right direction once you get there

How big of a crowd do you expect. I think we sold out our allotment of tickets for this game.

• Upvote 1

Where is the player will call? I bought my tix today through UNT and they told me I had to pick to pick thump there.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/091410aab.html

Will Call: Will call is located at the north ticket booth at the Thomas Assembly Center and is open starting five hours before kickoff.

Rick

• Upvote 1

Got my playlist downloaded for the drive. Lots of Toby Keith, Keith Urban, Robert Earl Keene, songs about red solo cups, lost loves, fine cattle, and a fondness for two stepping through the cow pastures.

OK, not really. I got a bunch of California hippie music that nobody out here ever listens to, but at least I thought ahead to download. I usually just stream spotify in my car, but discovered the woes of no data signal when driving up to Tulsa. Not gonna let that happen again.

• Upvote 1