Mac on w/Babe Laufenberg CBS 11 6:20PM

Harry

So, did anyone watch this?

good, quick interview...they both had on green ties...mac talked about the 100 year anniversary of nt football coming up and that they have some special things planned...mentioned the uniforms would be a mean joe/hayden fry type look...talked about how the season seems so close and that he's ready to start...wants everyone to come out on saturday for the spring game (didn't mention our game)...something else about selling recruits on the great facilites and something else...i had been drinking...can't remember it all...

• Upvote 2

Good recap THOR - the other things I noticed...damn Babe is tall, made Mac look short. Mac was wearing his dark shades since it was outside. They had the channel 11 logo on the scoreboard. Babe mentioned the producer for the 11 sports was a big UNT fan.

I couldn't help but think, wow we have so many friends in the media and graduates in positions where they could help us --- but unfortunately like we see ourselves there isn't much to sell in the winning department here of late. If we ever were able to achieve a small modicum of success the same media that we curse now would be our best friend. This is a winners town and if you win you will be rewarded greatly.