Graysen Schantz Lake Dallas Defensive End Offer

All About UNT

Noticed we have an offer out there for him. He apparently just did a visit to NM and was offered by UTEP. Pretty solid video and he seems to be a sacking machine. Runs a 4.6 and his junior year posted 13 sacks, 83 tackles, 2 forced fumbles, and 44 quarterback hurries for the season. This year he had 15 sacks, 55 tackles, 33 hurries, 2 blocked punts, 1 forced fumble and 1 pass deflected

http://rivals.yahoo.com/northtexas/football/recruiting/player-Graysen-Schantz-135983;_ylt=AiMbS_Qeszxd0heeFLt4M3zNSMJ_

Graysen....Denton is just far enough away from home buddy. All of your friends and family can watch you play!

ohhh and I would love to find a spot on the team for his teammate Dante Basher a defensive back with 133 Freaking tackles this year with 83 solos. He is listed at 5'9 and 160 (runs a 4.4) so he could use a little weight but he packs a punch (as seen in the video below).

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/476582/highlights/32894416

I hope the poor guy doesn't choose UTEP. I just moved from EP. I can't imagine attending college in EP. Yikes.

Or Albequerque.

Ugliest women on the planet in that town, and that includes the U of NM coeds. Disgustingly ugly. Spent one week of my life there that I will NEVER get back.

Graysen, if you have a thing for heavy set hispanic women, Uof NM is the place for you. If not...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Or Albequerque.

Ugliest women on the planet in that town, and that includes the U of NM coeds. Disgustingly ugly. Spent one week of my life there that I will NEVER get back.

Graysen, if you have a thing for heavy set hispanic women, Uof NM is the place for you. If not...

Heavy set is very kind for both the aforementioned cities. It's sad but true. If you have a thing for plus sized hispanic girls, its heavan out there. If that is not your cup up tea, these cities make up for it with nothing to do.

http://utsatailgaters.com/football/articles/lake-dallas-de-stock-rising

He hasn't committed. Rivals says the interest level is high. This article was written 1 day ago. Maybe he just doesn't want to be in DFW period (unless it is TCU that comes calling).

My bad, you are correct. I don't like our chances though.

No it doesn't. We have no proof that he still holds a UNT offer or he had a contingent offer. You can choose to think the worst if you want.

And you can chose to think the best if you want.

I think we all know that I meant if we went head to head for a Lake Dallas DE and lost him to UTSA, it would hurt.

Losing any recruit head to head to UTSA should be considered unacceptable by this fan base.

• Upvote 2

And you can chose to think the best if you want.

I think we all know that I meant if we went head to head for a Lake Dallas DE and lost him to UTSA, it would hurt.

Losing any recruit head to head to UTSA should be considered unacceptable by this fan base.

And you, as usual chose to think the worst. It is very possible that we pulled the offer or eased up after the Brown signing.

• Upvote 2

And you, as usual chose to think the worst. It is very possible that we pulled the offer or eased up after the Brown signing.

I think I clarified pretty well what I meant.

And it's very possible we didn't, right?

We sign a couple of JUCOs and its sunshine and unrealistic expectations around here. You would think we would learn.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I think I clarified pretty well what I meant.

And it's very possible we didn't, right?

We sign a couple of JUCOs and its sunshine and unrealistic expectations around here. You would think we would learn.

If 4 years of Dodge didn't teach the lesson.

And 5-7 didn't teach the lesson.

And 4-8 didn't teach the lesson.

Basically, see if Voertman's has any of those green tinted glasses still in stock and join the party.

• Upvote 2