Would someone like to send in an intelligent well-written rebuttal?

James329

his hand is connected to a human.

this story smells of virginity (to quote the poster from the video game national championships post)

side note, I made sure to post my response to his "news story"

Just to clear something up, this was filed under the opinions page which means it's not a news story but an opinion piece. As is Dan Mac's letter to the students. Just trying to help clear up the confusion. The daily, or most papers for that matter would not call this a news story. Just as the editidor in chiefs OPED pieces are just opinions. Usually papers have a disclaimer stating that the ops of the printed individuals are not necessarily the opinions of the paper or the staff. Just saying.

Edited by filmerj
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just to clear something up, this was filed under the opinions page which means it's not a news story but an opinion piece. As is Dan Mac's letter to the students. Just trying to help clear up the confusion. The daily, or most papers for that matter would not call this a news story. Just as the editidor in chiefs OPED pieces are just opinions. Usually papers have a disclaimer stating that the ops of the printed individuals are not necessarily the opinions of the paper or the staff. Just saying.

Who's side are you on??

Was it visible to many? then it shouldn't have been printed, period.

if you aren't for us then you're against us. Get GREEN or get out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Who's side are you on??

Was it visible to many? then it shouldn't have been printed, period.

if you aren't for us then you're against us. Get GREEN or get out!

Oh Grant... So reactionary, if you only knew how Much Green Blood I have running trough my veins. It seems you've skipped over my previous posts. However I was merely stating, despite what everyone believes opinion articles are not news! They are as they are stated OPINIONS. Do I think this guy is uhmm ... Grasping at straws, yes. I was merely trying to help those of you who think they printe this on the basis of news, it wasn't. Did they pick this opinion to run, yes as they did Coach Macs opinion letter to the students. I have no beef with anyone here we're all rooting for the same team. Carry on.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I bet he is one of those career students who is afraid to leave school for the real world. Probably never had a real job, he still has a room at his parent's house that he decorated in jr. high, probably never gotten past first base, thinks he has everything figured out in life, wears Star Trek underwear, etc, etc.

What's wrong with wearing Star Trek underwear?

• Upvote 1