Absolute Great Time!

JRock

Ok....So I am exhausted like all of you who were there. Will write more tomorrow. We had an absolute great time today! Thank you to all of you who dropped by our tailgate. It was a party. :) Great meeting you all! I am proud of our boys. Number 1...I saw progress and energy in our team.

We are getting better as a team....no doubt. Stadium looked great. Fans were great. So many positives in handful of things we can work on as fans/stadium stuff. Even with the loss, I walked away incredibly proud. Talk with you guys soon.

GO MEAN GREEN

JRock

• Upvote 3

Had i great time too, until i found someone trying to steal my tent. I had decided to wait out the rush on the hill and relax at a friends house down the street. When i returned some guys where packing up my tent. They claimed they thought it was theirs, then said they were picking up the tent for their "Friend". They had already ripped my misting system of my tent and snapped the lines. So my brand new misting system is now rendered useless, but thank God i got there when i did. Absolutely ruined my night and experience at the new stadium.

Edited by mgfan

Had i great time too, until i found someone trying to steal my tent. I had decided to wait out the rush on the hill and relax at a friends house down the street. When i returned some guys where packing up my tent. They claimed they thought it was theirs, then said they were picking up the ten for their "Friend". They had already ripped my misting system of my tent and snapped the lines. So my brand new misting system is now rendered useless, but thank God i got there when i did. Absolutely ruined my night and experience at the new stadium.

Sorry that happened. Unfortunately that is found everywhere. Don't let it steal your thunder. You can't ever assume your stuff is secure. :(

JRock

I learned that lesson. I'm just not sure I'll be tailgating anymore. Most of the time its just me, my gf, and a few friends and no one wants to miss the game. Its such a hassle to take everything back to the truck( I tailgated at the hill and parked in the grassy area). Any suggestions?

I learned that lesson. I'm just not sure I'll be tailgating anymore. Most of the time its just me, my gf, and a few friends and no one wants to miss the game. Its such a hassle to take everything back to the truck( I tailgated at the hill and parked in the grassy area). Any suggestions?

Do you know anyone out there who doesn't go in to the game? If you tailgate by them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind keeping an eye on your stuff until you get back.

Our tailgating group has some non-UNT football fans in it, so we have several people who come to hang out and don't go to the game with us. If you set up by us or a similar group, I'm sure no one would mind watching your belongings during the game.

Had i great time too, until i found someone trying to steal my tent. I had decided to wait out the rush on the hill and relax at a friends house down the street. When i returned some guys where packing up my tent. They claimed they thought it was theirs, then said they were picking up the tent for their "Friend". They had already ripped my misting system of my tent and snapped the lines. So my brand new misting system is now rendered useless, but thank God i got there when i did. Absolutely ruined my night and experience at the new stadium.

I wonder if it is the same dudes who stole my golf clubs this week?

Do you know anyone out there who doesn't go in to the game? If you tailgate by them, I'm sure they wouldn't mind keeping an eye on your stuff until you get back.

Our tailgating group has some non-UNT football fans in it, so we have several people who come to hang out and don't go to the game with us. If you set up by us or a similar group, I'm sure no one would mind watching your belongings during the game.

If the offer still stands by the next home game comes around, I'll take you up on it. Thank you.