Dalyn Williams - Offer

Looks like we've offered LDHS QB Dalyn Williams. His rivals & scout pages says he has no offers.

Dalyn Williams - Rivals Page

Dalyn Williams - Scout Page

But, according to the DRC, he has offers from UNT, Navy & Air Force.

DRC Story

*sorry if this was already posted... it's kinda crowded in here.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan

Not sure how I feel about this kid. He is 6'0 tall...put up modest numbers last year... and is not happy by only being offered by UNT, Air Force and Navy. News flash kid... you HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF this year if you want offers from bigger schools. Consider yourself lucky with your size and last year's stats that you have 3 Div I schools that have offered you.

Not sure how I feel about this kid. He is 6'0 tall...put up modest numbers last year... and is not happy by only being offered by UNT, Air Force and Navy. News flash kid... you HAVE TO PROVE YOURSELF this year if you want offers from bigger schools. Consider yourself lucky with your size and last year's stats that you have 3 Div I schools that have offered you.

Watched him twice last year and he was having a hard time hitting receivers, even Stanford-bound Dontonio Jordan. The guy can definitely tuck it and run though. It was almost like watching his predecessor, Franklin, who is starting at Mizzou.

I haven't been able to watch him this year yet, but hopefully he can become a more accurate passer. If he does, he'll get plenty of other offers. If not, and he comes here, he'll be a nice little project for coach Chico.