Scrimmage Results For Today

All About UNT

From Facebook:

RK: game like atmosphere here for the second scrimmage. We've got speakers blaring music and early out stretches like a game!

SH: I know we've said it before, but this place is going to be loud. We can clearly hear the defense yelling through the glass in the press box.

SH: First series has begun, and the defense is holding its own. First team offense goes nowhere on its first three plays.

SH: QB Block-of-the-Day - Andrew McNulty gives Byrd a boost with a nice stand-up block off right tackle.

Will Atterberry just booted a 65-yd punt, with the rush coming at him. Keep this up and opponents will have poor field position

James Hamilton just broke off a 37-yard run. Nice play.

SH: Shout out to Chaz Sampson, who bailed out the offense with a clutch 30-yard catch when they were backed up to the goal line.

SH: Willy Taylor slips his corner and picks up a quick 15 yard gain on a slant route. Nice move!

SH: Brelan Chancellor finishes the drive when he pops a bubble screen for 55 yards ... Speed kills

RB Jeremy Brown has broken two long touchdown plays in the span of 2 minutes, one by rush and one by catch

SH: Schutza's catch & scramble sets up 4th and 1 on the 3-yard line ... Would you go for it???

SH: Andrew Power and Jeremy Brown both find the endzone on 1st and goal situations. Offense finding its rythm now.

SH: 2 minute drill time. The offense needs a FG to win and they start on their own 35 yard line. Let's see who steps up and makes a play.

SH: Who stepped up? That would be the defense. No one even sniffed the endzone in 2-minute drill.

The End

So basically what I see is that WE HAVE a receiving threat out there.....and that Jeremy Brown is ready to be a playmaker from the 1st down of football he plays. If I read correctly he hit the endzone 3 times this scrimmage on huge plays.

Injury update? Hopefullly we came out clean.

none mentioned on the Green Gang Facebook page. I am sure BV would know though.

*Edit- BV wrote some scrimmage notes and says nothing about an injury. He does however mention that Andrew McNulty appears to have the #3 QB spot.....this is awesome to me since he (in my opinion) is far more tested than Cooper at this point (State Championship).