Recruit Results 14

Lakeview is playing The Woodlands.

TWCA is also playing tonight though in the TAPPS 3A state semifinals. They're coached by former UH and Phi Slama Jama era point guard Reid Gettys.

There's a 50/50 chance I cover The Woodlands High School's game. I'll give you guys a report on Jones if I end up going.

Edited by Keith7

Kimball (35-2) walked overBastrop 79-49, Jordan Williams with12

Eastland's playoffs ended with a 42-46 loss to Muleshoe

Does it worry anyone else that a guy who is signed to play D-1 ball playing on a 2A team cannot put his cowboy/honkey teammates on his back and run the table in the playoffs? He should be putting up monster numbers despite double or even triple teams. All that said, I cant wait to see Forrest grow as a player under Johnnys tutelege.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Does it worry anyone else that a guy who is signed to play D-1 ball playing on a 2A team cannot put his cowboy/honkey teammates on his back and run the table in the playoffs? He should be putting up monster numbers despite double or even triple teams. All that said, I cant wait to see Forrest grow as a player under Johnnys tutelege.

I get the impression that the supporting cast at Eastland is not the best. However you have a point, I wonder about a 6'10 player who apparently takes a lot of outside shots when he should control the inside. However, it does show a lot of mobility and probably a lot more athletism than we have ever got out of a player of this height.