Uh Oh, Uh Oh

Quoner

you are the moron who hijacked it to basketball that led me to get it back to football. keep up!

"Total honesty?

Right now, all I really care about in the world of Mean Green sports is George Odufuwa's ankle."

Thats not even close to a hijack, champ.

Anybody got any good fart jokes?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

i have mud on my shoe older and funnier than you. but keep trying. would it kill you to occasionally contribute something to the subject matter instead of always a hijack? :goodjob::thumbsu:

First, congrats on having old shoes; that's awesome. Also, my bad -- I did hijack this thread when I started it and asked people to not post stupid rants.

BTW, please teach me more about comedy:

what florida memorial and why are they playing basketball on a monument?

To be fair, I did notice you posted a few links in September that were pretty relevant and even asked when "basketbal" season started after a Dodge press conference. Please keep it up.

Flaaaaaaaming you....is easy 'cause you're beautiful...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As for UNT, we're fine. We'll find a solid JuCo, recruit some QBs for the future and life will move will continue as it should.

Fresh Starts For All!

I was concerned if Riley was named starter for the Fall. We need 5 healthy QBs on the roster: a couple JUCOs, Thompson, a HS recruit, and Baine. Then we're set.