Nt Recruiting

OldTimer

I, like everyone am concerned about NT recruiting this year....but there are still a lot of known offers by UNT ( I have 39 known offers by UNT that are still not commited 11 of which are rated 3* ranking also have been listing NT for a long time) So some very good players are still out there.

Part of this concern may be like DD's stealth recruiting of not releasing commits...(I can dream can't I). I have heard rumors we have a commit from a JC QB which I hope is correct...and would believe Cooper Jones may turn up at NT as he has an know NT offer and has shown interest by visiting NT a couple of games and knows and has made it known he has NT at the top of his list.

NT does have a 290 HS OT that has NT as one of his top 3...the others being a long distance from Denton which might make a difference.

Hang in there everyone. OldTimer

I, like everyone am concerned about NT recruiting this year....but there are still a lot of known offers by UNT ( I have 39 known offers by UNT that are still not commited 11 of which are rated 3* ranking also have been listing NT for a long time) So some very good players are still out there.

Part of this concern may be like DD's stealth recruiting of not releasing commits...(I can dream can't I). I have heard rumors we have a commit from a JC QB which I hope is correct...and would believe Cooper Jones may turn up at NT as he has an know NT offer and has shown interest by visiting NT a couple of games and knows and has made it known he has NT at the top of his list.

NT does have a 290 HS OT that has NT as one of his top 3...the others being a long distance from Denton which might make a difference.

Hang in there everyone. OldTimer

Thanks, Charles...

That new sign by the former Radisson Hotel property should read: "UNT: Where You Can Help Us Build Something Special!" (or something much "shorter" :rolleyes: & probably clever). In fact, such slogans should probably be on a very readable from the interstate electronic sign. It's an easy prediction that our stadium's strategic location will help us recruit some in the future who will have their dad's exit Bonnie Brae as to get a closer-up look--all unofficial visits, of course. :rolleyes:

Recruiting? I am hoping for some last minute surprises like we have gotten in years past. With 2 or 3 of the right JUCO's who enroll this Spring, we could be competing for an SBC championship next Fall.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen