Kansas Board On North Texas Beating Tech

MeanGreen61

Good comments from the KU fans. Much better read than ponyfans

Yeah, but, and this is actually not a shot at smu, their fans are much more educated on the college basketball scene.

They have been a power for a while, and i would imagine their fans follow cbk more closely than most schools fans.

On top of that most people from Kansas arent really overly arrogant.

CBL, pretty great write-up on their board. It was so unoffensive that nobody really knew how to respond really.

I would add that, after the tech win, this will probably be the only game we are the underdog. This is, of course, if we take care of business like we are capable of.

This season has the potential to be stupid good. Yeah, stupid good.

CBL.....you are truly a great ambassador for this board and our fans. Great posts over there on KU's site.

CBL handles classy greetings with Kansas. I make abrasive jokes and joust with K-State people.

If we ever play Wichita State, someone is going to have to step up. I've got my eye on Shuke-D.

CBL handles classy greetings with Kansas. I make abrasive jokes and joust with K-State people.

If we ever play Wichita State, someone is going to have to step up. I've got my eye on Shuke-D.

I kinda felt guilty about a class approach, but I am in awe of that program...made it a point to watch nearly every KU game broadcast during Keith Langford's time there. You have no idea how much it pains me to not be able to make that game.

I kinda felt guilty about a class approach, but I am in awe of that program...made it a point to watch nearly every KU game broadcast during Keith Langford's time there. You have no idea how much it pains me to not be able to make that game.

Is anybody going to the game? I got my undergraduate at Kansas and master's at North Texas. I'm sure I'll get a lot of negative marks but my first love is the Jayhawks and I'll be pulling for a KU win on Friday (although I hope it's close). I'm obviously biased but I can't imagine there is a better place to watch a college basketball game. If anybody is going, I can suggest some things to see and do while you are there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In no particular order it's:

Kentucky

Indiana

Duke

UCLA

North Carolina

Kansas

That is THE basketball royalty. No other school comes close to the history of those six. I am also in awe of the Jayhawks. Seeing a game at the Phog is most definitely on my bucket list. Actually seeing a game at the other 5 arenas I haven't been to is.

In no particular order it's:

Kentucky

Indiana

Duke

UCLA

North Carolina

Kansas

That is THE basketball royalty. No other school comes close to the history of those six. I am also in awe of the Jayhawks. Seeing a game at the Phog is most definitely on my bucket list. Actually seeing a game at the other 5 arenas I haven't been to is.

Totally agree. Of these, I've only been to Indiana. My mom used to teach there and I used to make it to some of the games. It's insanely cool. The seating is really steep so it's almost like the whole crowd is about to pounce on the court, and there's an amazing energy there. My brother lives in KC and goes to KU games every now and then because they're close. He says that the energy there is even better (which is saying something). I wish so much that I could go watch the Mean Green play up there.

Totally agree. Of these, I've only been to Indiana. My mom used to teach there and I used to make it to some of the games. It's insanely cool. The seating is really steep so it's almost like the whole crowd is about to pounce on the court, and there's an amazing energy there. My brother lives in KC and goes to KU games every now and then because they're close. He says that the energy there is even better (which is saying something). I wish so much that I could go watch the Mean Green play up there.

Welcome to the board.

If you're actually a pastor I'd run away.

CBL.....you are truly a great ambassador for this board and our fans. Great posts over there on KU's site.

:rolleyes: ........"sigh"..... As much as it pains me to say so, I have to agree.

This cracked me up though.

Please feel free to swing by our board, gomeangreen.com, and add to our basketball discourse (ignore the hell-hole that is our football forum, though...ohh...look who I'm telling).

:lol:

Great job.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1