Can This Staff Outcoach Any Remaining Opponents?

UNT90

With so much talent on the shelf for the rest of the year, this team, which was predicted to finish next to last in the SBC by just about everybody, really faces large talent gaps the rest of the year (save possibly WKU). If we hope to win a game or two, we are going to have to outcoach our opponents' coaching staff. Let's take a look:

FAU: Head Coach - Howard Schnellenberger

OC - Darryl Jackson

DC - Kurt Van Balkenburgh

LaLa: Head Coach - Ricky Bustles

OC - Ron Hudson

DC - Kevin Fouquier

Ark. St: Head Coach: Steve Roberts

OC - Hugh Freeze

DC- Kevin Corless

FIU: Head Coach - Mario Cristobal

OC - Scott Satterfield

DC - Geoff Collins

WKU: Head Coach - Willie Taggart

OC - ??

DC - Clint Bowen

Troy: Head Coach - Larry Blakeney

OC - Kenny Edenfield

DC - Jeremy Rowell

MTSU: Head Coach - Rick Stockstill

OC - Mike Schultz

DC - Randall McCray

ULM: Head Coach - Todd Berry

OC - Steve Farmer

DC - Troy Reffett

K St: Head Coach - Bill Snyder

OC - Dana Dimel/Del Miller

DC - Chris Cosh

I see 2 chances in there. Those 2 are ULM and WKU. Both have new head coaches and should be feeling their way through the league.

Thoughts?

With so much talent on the shelf for the rest of the year, this team, which was predicted to finish next to last in the SBC by just about everybody, really faces large talent gaps the rest of the year (save possibly WKU). If we hope to win a game or two, we are going to have to outcoach our opponents' coaching staff. Let's take a look:

FAU: Head Coach - Howard Schnellenberger

OC - Darryl Jackson

DC - Kurt Van Balkenburgh

LaLa: Head Coach - Ricky Bustles

OC - Ron Hudson

DC - Kevin Fouquier

Ark. St: Head Coach: Steve Roberts

OC - Hugh Freeze

DC- Kevin Corless

FIU: Head Coach - Mario Cristobal

OC - Scott Satterfield

DC - Geoff Collins

WKU: Head Coach - Willie Taggart

OC - ??

DC - Clint Bowen

Troy: Head Coach - Larry Blakeney

OC - Kenny Edenfield

DC - Jeremy Rowell

MTSU: Head Coach - Rick Stockstill

OC - Mike Schultz

DC - Randall McCray

ULM: Head Coach - Todd Berry

OC - Steve Farmer

DC - Troy Reffett

K St: Head Coach - Bill Snyder

OC - Dana Dimel/Del Miller

DC - Chris Cosh

I see 2 chances in there. Those 2 are ULM and WKU. Both have new head coaches and should be feeling their way through the league.

Thoughts?

So the Same ULM that whooped our butt last year worse than anyone save Bama?? That one? With Riley back at the helm I see no reason why he wouldn't throw the same 3 INTs he did last year against them. Even WKU almost beat them last year. Unless we put in Baine...I just see Riley's inevitable being taken out of the game for an injury further demoralizing our team. I really really hate saying this....but watching them play from here on out till Houston 2011 I cannot realistically expect a victory. I hope I am wrong and I do not blame Dodge for this as much as the tragic injuries the team has suffered both physically and psychologically.

• Upvote 1

So the Same ULM that whooped our butt last year worse than anyone save Bama?? That one? With Riley back at the helm I see no reason why he wouldn't throw the same 3 INTs he did last year against them. Even WKU almost beat them last year. Unless we put in Baine...I just see Riley's inevitable being taken out of the game for an injury further demoralizing our team. I really really hate saying this....but watching them play from here on out till Houston 2011 I cannot realistically expect a victory. I hope I am wrong and I do not blame Dodge for this as much as the tragic injuries the team has suffered both physically and psychologically.

Yes, but that was a completely different ULM coaching staff. Like I said, ULM and WKU are breaking in new staffs.

Yes, but that was a completely different ULM coaching staff. Like I said, ULM and WKU are breaking in new staffs.

Yea, but you can bet the Hilltoppers are just waiting to blow their tops and get after us. With a former player who is the head coach, and not for removed from playing, you can bet he will have them ready to put the wood to us.