West Point...who's Going?

Censored by Laurie

Our seats are in the end zone, too. I think that is where they have moved the visiting fans. The last time we were there we sat on the side opposite the press box at about the ten yard line. In watching the Army vs Hawaii game last Saturday, it looks like the Corps of Cadets is now sitting there.

Mine as well. We are in Section 3, Row J.

I spoke to the West Point Visitor's Center. If you do not have a parking pass then you will need to go to the Blue Gate Parking. Once you arrive there, security will then send you to a parking lot that you can use. Shuttle buses start taking people to the Cadet Review at 7:30 AM. If you are planning on attending the Cadet Review that starts at 9AM they suggest you arrive in West Point at 7:30 AM because of all of the game day traffic. Be prepared to show your ID at parking and at the stadium.

Thanks Green59. I believe the Blue Gate is also called the Washington Gate. I assume that means we will be parking in one of the blue lots on the northeast side of campus (maybe). There is also mention of Orange lots for general admission, but I don't see any of those on the map. We'll just go with the flow and park where they tell us. The Mean Green Club tent is supposed to be near lot "G" which is one of the red lots. According to the linked parking guide below, lot G is located almost due north of Michie Stadium.

Link to big PDF. Map is on the second page.

https://admin.xosn.com/fls/11100//Football%202010/84210_West%20Point%20Parking.p1.pdf?&DB_OEM_ID=11100

Weather forecast still calls for a perfect day - abundant sunshine, highs in the low 70s, 0% chance of precipitation. For those making the trip up here, this is a great time of year weatherwise IMHO.

Keith

I think that is where they have moved the visiting fans. The last time we were there we sat on the side opposite the press box at about the ten yard line. In watching the Army vs Hawaii game last Saturday, it looks like the Corps of Cadets is now sitting there.

This is exactly correct.