North Texas On Tv

http://cfn.scout.com/2/967185.html

Not sure if the schedule has been posted yet. Hopefully the ESPN3 game will be picked up by TXA; too bad the Xbox 360 ESPN3 interface won't be made available until November. All times central.

North Texas

9/4 @ Clemson, 2:30 pm ESPN3.com

9/18 @ Army, 11:00 am CBS College Sports

Sun Belt

9/2 Minnesota at Middle Tennessee, 6:30 pm ESPNU

9/11 Michigan State vs. Florida Atlantic (in Detroit), 11:00 am ESPNU

10/5 Troy at Middle Tennessee, 7:00 pm ESPN

10/8 Oklahoma State at Louisiana, 8:00 pm ESPN2

11/2 Middle Tennessee at Arkansas State, 6:00 pm ESPN2

11/20 Arkansas State at Navy, 2:30 pm CBS College Sports

12/4 Troy at FAU, 12:00 PM ESPNU

12/18 R&L Carriers New Orleans Bowl, 8:00 pm ESPN

1/6 GMAC Bowl, 7:00 pm ESPN

Edited by ColoradoEagle
  • Upvote 2

Hey ColoradoEagle, by any chance do you know if I can pick up 360 on a Ps3?

Nope, it's an exclusive, multi-year agreement between ESPN and Microsoft for Xbox Live Gold subscribers ($99 per year for family membership) but I haven't been able to find the contract terms to determine the exact length of the exclusivity agreement. As a PS3 owner myself, I'd like to see ESPN3 become available on PS3 too, but ESPN and Microsoft have had various exclusivity arrangements since 2007. So, I won't get my hopes up.

However, there was some good news for PS3 owners announced just today. Hulu Plus ($10 per month) will soon be available on PS3 consoles. Like the Xbox, PS3 charges a subscriber fee ($50 annually) for Playstation Plus, which will be required to view Hulu.

Guest JohnDenver

Buy PlayOn, set it up on your PC. Then you can watch ESPN3 on your PS3... $29.99 for PlayOn. Works like a champ. You can also watch many many webstreams that carry sports.

Buy PlayOn, set it up on your PC. Then you can watch ESPN3 on your PS3... $29.99 for PlayOn. Works like a champ. You can also watch many many webstreams that carry sports.

Yes, that's a good option. TVersity is another one that basically offers the same service. It allows you to view streaming content from your PC (including photos, music etc, that's on your PC's hard drive) on your TV without requiring a gaming console and is especially cool if you have your TV service connected to a wireless home network. While they offer a free version, you have to pay a "license fee" ($40) to view premium content such as Hulu.

Guest JohnDenver

Yes, that's a good option. TVersity is another one that basically offers the same service. It allows you to view streaming content from your PC (including photos, music etc, that's on your PC's hard drive) on your TV without requiring a gaming console and is especially cool if you have your TV service connected to a wireless home network. While they offer a free version, you have to pay a "license fee" ($40) to view premium content such as Hulu.

I played around with tversity a few years back, but it was buggy as all hell. I had a hard time getting it to even run sometimes and I attributed that to its "open source" nature. Maybe it is more productized now and on par.