New Possibilty For The Last Scholarship?

Army of Dad

Help me out here. I thought Carmouche was headed to Memphis. Did Carmouche change his mind? Am I thinking about a different UNO player? Did Memphis pull their Schooly offer?

Thanks,

Go JJ Go!!!!

Carmouche to Memphis, Babb (from Penn State) to Iowa State.

Carmouche to Memphis, Babb (from Penn State) to Iowa State.

So, I'm to assume (not good for me) that Carmouche may de-commit from Memphis to sign LOI with JJ and UNT? Did Memphis pull their offer? Maybe Carmouche committed to Memphis, but didn't sign LOI yet and is now realizing he won't be getting the playing time he really things he deserves. Maybe Carmouche realizes that every Memphis recruiting class is going to have some stud guard(s) in it.

What gives? Thoughts from those in the know.

So, I'm to assume (not good for me) that Carmouche may de-commit from Memphis to sign LOI with JJ and UNT? Did Memphis pull their offer? Maybe Carmouche committed to Memphis, but didn't sign LOI yet and is now realizing he won't be getting the playing time he really things he deserves. Maybe Carmouche realizes that every Memphis recruiting class is going to have some stud guard(s) in it.

What gives? Thoughts from those in the know.

You're confused.

Charles Carmouche is the junior guard to be who is leaving New Orleans, worked out for JJ and I believe was offered by UNT, but will sign and play next season with Memphis.

Chris Babb is the junior guard to be who is transferring out of Penn State, was oft rumored by a particular message board that he may have interest in coming to UNT b/c he went to high school in the area...though there was NEVER any evidence of such interest, and will sign and sit out next season with Iowa State.

So far, no one new is coming to UNT to fill the final scholarship.

Thanks...thought this was old news that Carmouche was going to Memphis. Now Vito posts that he was back in Denton for 2nd visit. Of course, first visit was before Carmouche visited Memphis and committed to them. If Vito is saying Carmouche is back in Denton then I'm confused about Carmouche's situation with his Schooly to Memphis.

Based on you post I'm to understand there's no change in Carmouche's commitment to Memphis, so I wounder why Vito is re-visiting Carmouche and a visit to UNT the past weekend.

Thanks...